Friday, February 19, 2010

Wedding Announcement Rhyming Poems Help To Complete The Phrase/poem...its Missing Something!?

Help to complete the phrase/poem...its missing something!? - wedding announcement rhyming poems

for my wedding invitation ... I'll take the top:

She loved her soul
He loved his spirit,
(insert something about it here)

and then our names and all standards

For the last line I would be more than
how he knew we'd be together, or
how they complement each other so well, or
Other suggestions

would be nice if the last line rhymes, but not necessary, and I'd rather not stereotypes and .... halmark

Best time! Thank you!

2 comments:

Mommy of 1 & 1 on the way! said...

What

He loved his spirit,
She loved her soul
Love is found,
Two halves of a whole.

I know that a change in the first two lines, but it's really hard to not rhyme wit ... I think if I, if nothing else can see


EDIT: Can you give more than 4 lines ... like 8?

EDIT: For example, I think that the "Ella" at the top:

She loved her soul
He loved his spirit
Two lives together
Of course, I have always known.

Was in love,
Against All Odds.
Two lives are fused,
You want to share this moment with you.

(or something like :)...)

Lydia said...

She loves his soul;
He loves his soul;
Destined to be together forever.
---

Post a Comment